RHEMA Bible Training Centre Australia accepts admission applications year-round and full-time students register and enroll two times a year for the February and July Semester intakes. All applications for full-time admission must be submitted no later than the final day of registration for each semester. All admission documents must be received before the student will be admitted and can attend classes.
Applications for part-time students are accepted year-round and have ongoing registration and enrollment for subjects two weeks in advance of the scheduled offering.
RHEMA Bible Training Centre Australia accepts qualified students aged 18 and above, all races, nationalities and denominational backgrounds.
Steps for Admission for the Diploma of†Biblical Studies and Christian Ministry
- Complete admission application
- Pay $30 admission application fee
- Submit pastor’s evaluation form
- Submit personal evaluation form
When transferring in from another authorised RHEMA Bible Training Centre;
- Official transcript from RHEMA attended or a notarised copy of First Year Certificate where official transcripts may not be available